Why Join Camping Club Youth?
Want to enjoy weekends away with your friends? Learn new skills and take part in camping activities……………….?
With the CCY, you can:
- Camp with your local DA, Section, or region and take part in dedicated CCY events
- Camp at the annual National Youth Rally with other Youth Members, and enjoy sports events, games, fancy dress, discos and more!
- Attend the annual International Youth Rally held in a different European country each year
- Learn new skills like pitching tents, cooking, map-reading, first aid and lots more!
- Compete in sports like football, volleyball, netball and Tug o war.
- Enjoy camping and activity weekends including Cycling, Walking, Orienteering, and Canoeing.
- Take your National Youth Test and demonstrate your camping skills and ability to camp independently.
What’s the Cost of Joining?
Camping Club Youth (CCY) is free to join and if you pass your Youth Test, it will still be free until you’re 21!
Further more, passing your youth test also means, You’ll also are eligible to pay a reduced “Senior Youth” annual membership fee of £21.00 until you reach the age of 30.
Camping Club Youth
Are you aged between 12 and 17
Do you like making new friends and having your own adventures?
Camping Club Youth membership is free for Youth members aged between 12 and 17 years.
Upon passing the Youth Test by your 18th birthday you will continue to enjoy free CCY membership until your 21st birthday.
Interested? Read on